- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 8 tbsp tbsp unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 tbsp soymilk
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Butter a 9x5x3 loaf pan.
- Cream the sugar and butter in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Add in eggs and beat well.
- In a small bowl, mash the bananas with a fork. Mix in soymilk and cinnamon. Add to sugar and butter mixture and stir until combined.
- Mix remaining dry ingredients in a bowl. Add dry ingredients to wet and mix until flour disappears.
- Pour batter in pan and bake for an hour, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool for 15 minutes before removing from pan. Let cool fully.
- Will last for a week or two, wrapped in tin foil at room temperature.
Largely unmodified from this recipe