Tortilla de Patatas
- 300 gr/10 oz of potatoes
- 1 onion
- 3 eggs
- Olive oil
- Peel and rinse the potatoes; then dice them thinly.
- Peel the onion and cut it in half-rings.
- Fry the potatoes in plenty of hot olive oil. Add the onion into the frying pan when the potatoes are half done. Leave over medium heat until both the potatoes and the onion are well done. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Beat the eggs in a separate bowl and season with salt. Pour the drained potatoes and onion in the bowl and mix.
- Remove excess oil from the pan. Pour the egg, potato and onion mixture into the heated pan and cook until the bottom starts to brown. Flip it over and gently slide the tortilla into the pan again to cook the top side until it starts to brown.